20 January, 2010

The Process

Somewhere along the way, all other thingsgrades, deadlines, food, sleepcease to matter. You live inside the project. Dimensions, circulation, lighting, composition, materialitythese things run through your head as you walk down McCosh walk. Even several days after my final review, I woke up in Paris from a dream in which I was putting the finishing touches to my senior studio project. Here, I am putting up only the process images of the model. It is completely out of context, but here's what happened:

The day before final review, after having worked on this for many hours, I had to leave for lunch. Previously I had been working on the computer model as well, saving it constantly. Before heading out, I actually tried to find the "Save" option on this thing. I was afraid it wouldn't be the same when I got back.














No comments: